Summer SoulsticeSaturday 4 December 2004, Little River
8 years, 28 weeks, 4 days ago
With a turnout of over 500 people this Soulstice was the largest in a few years... you guys must have been have been really hanging out for a summer party! After a nice sunny day, it rained all night, but that didn't seem to make much difference. There were still heaps of people around in the morning, some sheltering in the dry spots, and some completely oblivious and dancing in the pouring rain. Good to see :)
I kinda didn't manage to take that many good pictures, so if you've got any, send them in and I'll put them on here.
Cheers Massive people, it has been a great year. You're the best.
In association with Bass*Adix, Massive presents...
This is a beautiful location in a valley in Little River, which is about 45 minutes drive from Christchurch. Two dance zones with breaks, psy, trance, house, drum and bass, jungle, dub and a general mash up plus lots of pretty lights and visuals in both zones. Candy for your eyes as well as your ears!
Join our mailing list to keep up to date.
|2230||Tony P & Meg*|
|0130||Insomniac vs Sirus|
|0300||Siliconbeat vs Cubensis|
|0900||Massive Sound System and guests|
|2300||Dexta & Gooba|
|0030||Dose & Menace (CoWrekt Crew)|
|0200||Subz & Steel|
- Gates open 8pm, beatings start 9pm
- Venue is Little River, Highway 75, at the same site as last year. It will be signposted. See below for a map.
- LIMITED presales: $20 from Cosmic Corner, Shambala Hair Design and Little River Store. Booking fee may apply.
- Gate sales $30
- No glass, no alcohol, no dogs and no fun allowed.
- Fun is allowed, sorry, I tried to stop the fun but I failed miserably.
- Bring your own chillies! I can only afford so many.
Directions to the site
Head out of town through Tai Tapu on the Christchurch Akaroa Road. Drive for about 45 minutes until you reach Little River. Turn left on to Western Valley Road - it is signposted as the road to Port Levy. The party is about 2km down that road.